Re: avalanche

Not what I said when I saw one... :-)

Wild Bill The Guesser

Reply to
William R. Walsh

William R. Walsh wrote

I didn't like them at first, now they're available w/o all the body plastic. Apparently the only available engines are the 5.3 and 8.1. I wonder why no

6.0? I have that one in my 2003 work van, and it seems that it would be better for towing my 24' trailer than the 5.3. I have been going back and forth about whether to buy a pickup, or a suburban. The Avalanche looks like a good solution. Jack
Reply to
alarman

Reply to
Dennis