Re: level

I have a 2000 2wd silverado. I want to raise the front to sit level with

>the back. What is the "best" way to do this? > >
Reply to
News Group

Well do you have a 2500 or a 1500HD or 2500HD truck? That what it says it's for. I'd call and double check. A 3" spindle lift seems like too much. Is your truck 3" lower then the back right now? Or do you not care that the front of the truck will be a inch higher then the rear? Normally the trucks are about 2" higher in the rear stock.

It's not HARD. But can be Dangerous if you don't know what your doing. You don't want the front Coil Spring flying out at you. It says there's complete Instructions so you should be able to figure it out. As long as you have the right tools you should be able to do it.

Reply to
JBDragon

This sounds more promising for a Regular 2wd 1500 Silverado.

a 3" front spindle lift, and a Rear 1 1/2" rear block lift. Sounds more like it would not only lift but the truck will still be level and still ride the same. Adding rear blocks is easy enough. Spindles are a little more work. I didn't see a year.

Reply to
JBDragon

Thanks. I emailed them to see if it will fit the 2000.

Reply to
News Group