Re: S-10 fuel tank for sale on eBay

Hi!

Now what shipping company is going to accept something that SMELLS LIKE > GASOLINE ?

I'm going to guess that there is some shipping company that will. Besides, the listing says it was used in a Diesel truck...presumably for (ta-daaa!) Diesel fuel!

I would imagine the most you might have to do is make the shipper aware of the contents of the box beforehand.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh