Replacement Seats???

Anyone have a recommendation to replace the stock bench seat in an '89 1500? It has no headrests, so I would at least like to find something with headrests or even some buckets out of a car if I knew what would fit.

Thanks in advance, Martin

Reply to
MZ

I too would like to know if anyone has done this. are there any bucket seats that i can pickup from a junkyard that will fit fairly easy.

Reply to
BIGSteve

Best bet, go to an off road shop and buy a seat bracket kit, than you can bolt down anything that fits through the door. Don't use big washers and bolt to floor tin, mount seat bracket through floor to frame ditto for seat belt anchors

Reply to
451ctds