2003 pt cruiser hard downshift 4 to 3

Anyone know of another fix for this probloem I has this installed and it did not fix the hard downshift.

Service Bulletin Num : 2100603 Date of Bulletin: JUN 20, 2003 NHTSA Item Number: 10002046 Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION Summary: TRANSMISSION HARSH 4-3 DOWNSHIFT ON VARIOUS MODELS INCLUDING THE 2004 PACIFICA, SEBRING, INTREPID AND 2003 SX2.0.

Reply to
Jack Pucci

And have you checked that you are not low in Transmission fluid? And how many miles on the car, and have you had the fluid changed? There are other factors to contribute to harsh shifting, other then flashing a computer? Driving styles, adaptive learning by tranny with different drivers etc.

Reply to
David

Reply to
Jack Pucci

I had that same problem on a 2002 Caravan. But it went away and hasn't come back. Unfortunately, other problems persist.

Reply to
Richy