RE: Viper 3000 pro car alarm help??

We brought our 1994 truck into the garage to put on some motor mounts and some freeze plugs. We have to take it back Friday to do the front freeze plugs. The car alarm is 10 years old and haven't used it for sometime, but today when we couldn't get it to stay off. We can push the button to stop it and drive it, but it will kick back on when the truck is turned off. It doesn't appear to be the switch. I would just be glad to take it out, but don't want to fix it so the truck won't start. I would appreciate your help. I couldn't even find an owners manual for it being that old.

I would like to find a way to disarm it without getting truck to start?

Thank you Ryan snipped-for-privacy@c-zone.net

Reply to
Ryan

Find the control module. Remove the control module and throw it in the trash.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

take away its powers...(12v)