Re: We all get Lowballed on Total-Loss'es ???? 6184

Apparently, insurance company repairs as well as 'total loss' claims are

> lowballed as a general practice. I just read an article at >
that says that you can get on average, the ~$2K > difference needed to get a replacement ride (vs. trade-in)... for sure, if > it was not your fault. Anyone got any experience with using a local 3rd > party appraisal to get more $$ back?

If you have receipts showing improvements or things that improve value like a recent major overhaul, custom rims, etc you can often get some of that back just by asking.

Reply to
Bob La Londe