Non-Metric Sizes on Recent Chevy Trucks

I'm trying to pare down the size of the tool kit I keep in my cab (97 Chevrolet Astro). Are there any non-metric sizes on late model Chevy trucks? Lug nuts are the only SAE nuts I have found (13/16).

Thanks in advance, Ken

"Course I'm respectable. I'm old. Politicians, public buildings, and w***es all get respectable if they last long enough." John Houston as Noah Cross in _Chinatown_

Reply to
Ken Brown

Actualy they are 21mm wrench size.

Whitelightning