Re: We all get Lowballed on Total-Loss'es ???? 6313

Yup, on several occasions. My kids went through several cars in the course of a year. I keep loads of records on my cars, so I had documents confirming maintenance and repairs. Then went to my dealership and got them to give me a value on the vehicle(s) then looked in KBB, then went to the newspapers and auto trader. They will do the same. If you have photos of the rig before it was wrecked, that helps a lot too.

Kate

2O|||||||O6 Rubicon
Reply to
Kate