Fuse box in 95 suburban

I am looking for the fuse for the auxiliary outlets and the cigarette lighter in my suburban.

The handbook mentions an under the hood fuse box with 24 spaces for fuses and gives a good description of the fuses, the problem is in my truck there is a different fuse box with only a few fuses. The one for the cigarette lighter is not there.

So my question is are there other fuses and where, I can't find anything??

Uwe

Reply to
Jaggy Taggy

Could be a broken or burned up wire, If all the fuses look good. Go get a fuse tester to make sure. Too many times I've seen a fuse that looks ok, but there not.

Reply to
Kevin