silverado center console

I have a 2002 Silverado 1500 Regular cab with a 40 /20/40 seat. The middle part doesn't fold down. Is it possible to switch that non-folding middle with a factory folding console by just unbolting one and inserting the other? Or is there a little more to it?

Thanks

Reply to
Kev

I have the same truck configuration. The best solution (economical and longer lasting) I found was to buy a center console at Schucks auto parts store for $40.00. It matches the gray color of my truck's interior perfectly and is held securely in place by the seat belt. When you look at it looks like it is an original part of the truck.

Good Luck

Hector

Reply to
Hector Rodriguez