Specialty tops vs. Can-Back tops vs. Bestop

1990 GMC FS Jimmy

The fact that a Can-Back top advertises a weight rating on the top is nice. The fact that it costs $999.00 isn't.

The fact that a Specialty top is about $500.00 is fine, but it doesn't offer any kind of weight rating.

I know that bestop is supposed to be a good manufacturer, but I haven't really looked into them.

The fact that I haven't found a place that could get me a top in under

4 WEEKS is definitly *NOT* cool. Anyone know where I could get a good top, at a decent price, in say - a week?

~TLGM/KJ

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey

Try eBay

Reply to
NoSpam

How about "with a warranty and an exchange/return policy" Not to mention, the only ones up there sell for just as much or so close to the retail that I'd rather have the warranty/return ability.

~TLGM/KJ

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey