Tahoe Lifts?

Hello all;

We have a 2000 1/2, 2 wheel drive Tahoe. We would like to put a small lift under it. Not to tall about 2 inchs.

Also, about what size tires could be put under it with this size lift?

Thanks.

Craig in the High Desert. snipped-for-privacy@craignet.com

Reply to
Craig R. Bowers

"Craig R. Bowers" wrote: > Hello all; > > We have a 2000 1/2, 2 wheel drive Tahoe. We would like to put > a small lift > under it. > Not to tall about 2 inchs. > > Also, about what size tires could be put under it with this > size lift? > > Thanks. > > Craig in the High Desert. > snipped-for-privacy@craignet.com

try an old man emu lift kit, that company doesnt like to go to high, which sounds perfect for you. they dont like to go above 3", so i would check it out. and about the tires, you could probably fit at least 31s on it.

Reply to
diamondjim