Thank you Jonathan Race--I fixed my windshield wipers!

I just bought a 96 Silverado and love it! But soon afterwards I found the wipers wouldn't always work and had to drive my 71 Volkswagen whenever it looked like rain!

Then I found the procedure posted by Jonathan Race and the commentary by other posters. Thank you! It's great when the Internet works out like this.

Ted Bogart

Reply to
Ted Bogart

Are you aware there was a rcall on this? Check your GM dealer..

Reply to
The G-Man