Tires?

Round ones are the best maybe?

Knobbies in the rocks?

Blades or spikes for the snow?

Reply to
to-X-ic

Ive been using octagon shaped tires for years. They work great! Tryed pentagons and square ones and they road worse. Never tried those "round" ones though.....

Reply to
Scott M

Hi!

Hehehehehehehe....this is too good to pass up!

Octagons? Man, you better try dodecahedron (sp?) tires. Those are the stuff! Nearly as good as the round ones.

I hear that the "rice" crowd likes peanut shaped tires or the rectangular ones. Lets them get that much lower to the ground or raise their vehicle if they stop on the right side of the tire. Saves them money on air bags and such. Not for me though...

I used to drive on square tires and they were awful! Triangles weren't a whole lot better either! Heck, I preferred to "ride the rims" as opposed to using those tires!

William the "Clown Truck" driver

-- now guessing as to what tires are the best!

Reply to
William R. Walsh

Hi!

Nooooo foolin!

Perhaps.

Tire chains or good snow tires are my favorites.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh