wheel interchange for a 92 W/T

I have a 92 C1500 W/T and need new tires. Our local bargain hunter's guide has tons of wheel and tire combos for (cheap$$) sale and I might look into getting a set of wheels with tires and putting winter tires on my originals. I know that my wheels are 15" 5 on 5" , but is there a cross reference somewhere that lists other vehicles that I might be able to get wheels off of? Other GM wheels fit my truck? I have searched this list and it appears that Fords 15" 5 on 5 1/2" will fit (right?) Any help would be appreciated

jim

Reply to
jimc

Your lug spacing is 5" the ford is 5½" - - it won't fit!

Reply to
George