Where to buy new driver seat??

Hi, I have a 93 full size Chevy Blazer that needs a new driver seat. Does anyone know of a place to order from online or is the junkyard my best bet? Thanks,

Reply to
wilws

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 18:04:55 -0600, "wilws" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Why does it need a new seat? Unless you have done something to the actual frame you can have it re-covered to include new seat foam for usually a cheaper price. Original OEM covers are usually available from the dealer or online shops.

ZombyWoof Loves YFT /

Reply to
ZombyWoof