Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Chinese Lessons: What GM Has Learned in China
I saw this on Edmunds' inside line today. very interesting... Chinese Lessons: What GM Has Learned in China By Michelle Krebs, Contributor Email Date posted: 01-01-3000 STORY TOOLS Print thisPrint...
2
2

Question about better traction
I have a 94 Chevy 1500 2wd W/T, regular cab. I've put bags of salt and sand in my bed for better driving in snow, about 300 lbs. I put them between the rear axle and the tailgate. I live in western...
14
14

1980 Truck Grill/Headlight Bezels
Does anyone know the grill i'm talking about ? It has the same fenders and hood as a 73-79 and looks like it takes the same size grill but it's got square headlights. This combonation only lasted one...
1
1

1992 radio for Silverado for sale
If any of you guys need the factory radio you can email me at I have replaced mine with an aftermarket. Thanks:)

'02 S-10 Battery Question
The battery on my 02 S-10 has some kind of foam around it. Can anyone tell my why and do I need to replace it when replacing the battery? -- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
1
1

What does my truck weigh?
1994 Chevy CK3500, one ton, crew cab, dually, LWB bed, Diesel engine, standard trans. Anybody know what it weighs? Thanks
1
1

83 Chevy Suburban rear window stuck down (HELP)
I have a 83 Suburban that the electric window won;t go up. I want to pull out the motor and replace it but don't know how. Does anyone know how to get the window up so I can get to the motor? Al
1
1

Serpentine belt on 89 Silverado will not stay on.
Recently had to replace the tensioner in this truck as the pin on the back that keeps it from torqing broke off. Once I replaced it, the belt refused to stay on the pulleys. As soon as the ignition is...
6
6

98 chevy van 1500 brake pad smoke?
I bought a 98 conversion van (express/1500) at 123,000 miles. (6 months ago) The anti-lock brake light was on when i bought it. ( from a friend of a friend). My understanding is the brakes still would...
7
7

XM radio
I am looking at replacing my head unit with an aftermarket unit. My question is has any one has any dealings with the Pionneer GEX-P920XM. My major question is do you know if the factory XM antenna...
6
6

89 chevy fuel problems
Does any one out there have any advice for me as to tell me how to fix my truck it is an 89 chevy silverado Z71 4x4 the other day i was driving down the road and my truck started acting like it was...
2
2

4.3 Vortec Swaping
I have a question. I have a 02 Chev Express with the V6 Vortec Engine which recently died. Can I drop a V6 Vortec out of my 93 Blazer into the 02 Express without and weird complications? Will it match...
8
8

Early verses Late Harness for 4l80e
Arghhhh, I am working on a '92 truck with a 4l80e. The transmission acts up when warm and at stop signs. When stopped, it seems like it is pulling, but when you step on the gas, it almost feels like...

PING: 89GMC - Test Drove the '07
Dude, you GOTTA have this truck. Get out the checkbook, as the dealers ain't dealin'.... I tested a Crew Cab LTZ 4x4. It was roomy, quick, and had a ton of options. I drove it around town and on the...
1
1

2000 Astro Van rear-end
it has become necessary to replace the differential in my van. Can anyone tell me the compatible years and vehicles I might find a replacment setup? Any websites with gear ratios or setup info would...