1980 Truck Grill/Headlight Bezels

Does anyone know the grill i'm talking about ? It has the same fenders and hood as a 73-79 and looks like it takes the same size grill but it's got square headlights. This combonation only lasted one year I believe. I guess these were to transition into the newer front ends that came out in 1981.

Can I swap headlight bezels for 1973-1979 ones to get round headlights ? I know i'll probably need the mounting hardware for the round headlights as well. Is the radiator support the same as the trucks with the round headlights ?

I'm looking at buying one of these trucks but I like the 1973-1979 round headlight look much better and i'm trying to figure how much it's going to take to change it over.

Reply to
sccastles

I believe LMC Truck has all the components you need. Go to their website and order a free catalog.

~jp

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Jon R. Pickens