Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Will a regular GM truck cab bolt onto an extended cab frame?
Anyone know if a regular Chevy/GM truck cab (1993) will bolt onto an extended Chevy/GM (1993)chassis without too much trouble? Not interested in the bed..will be making a flatbed any way. thanks

oil pressure on my 92 Chev Blazer with 350 motor
Hi, I just bought a 1992 Chev Blazer with the 350 CID motor. It is a fantastic rig because it has no rust. (I live in northern Vermont) the rig has low oil pressure ( 20 to 22 lbs at the gauge) hot or...
6
6

Tires Steering ... Etc < Revisited >
1st off. The Michelins are wonderful. All this time I thought it was juist a vibrating truck. It looks like all its handling and ride issues where due to the Continetal tires that came on the truck....

Did you know all about trucks ?
Yes !: Why don't check it at: Truck World News... No ! : Why don't try it at: Truck World News We beg your comments
4
4

Did you know all about trucks ?
Yes !: Why don't check it at: Truck World News... No ! : Why don't try it at: Truck World News We beg your comments

2000 Silverado - Heater core clogged?
Does a 2000 Silverado (5.3 V-8 engine) not have any water valve in line with the heater hoses? The heater in my neighbor's pickup truck is blowing cold/lukewarm air. It used to be able to melt your...
3
3

98 Tahoe revs high and slams 1st-2nd and wont go into overdrive!
I have a 98 tahoe with about 120k on it, this is the first time i have seen this problem. I have had it shift hard from 1st-2nd before, but now it is winding up to 3-4k and then shifting. I can get it...
4
4

e85 fuel mileage
hi, does anyone out there us e85 in their 06 pickup or tahoe, looking to find out the fuel mileage difference between e85 and regular gas i have heard it drops to about 13mpg is that true???
1
1

Avalanch Heater
Since truck was new have had problems with hot air comig out of defroster ducts when heates is directed to floor. Dealer says it is normal. Wife Won't ride in winter with me. Truck is 2002.
3
3

Chevy silverado 4wd gear noise, thumping, and seize
Hello, I have a 2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD. It's got approx 39000 miles on it. Two days ago it started experiencing some trouble. There has been an intermittent thumping noise, usually when making...
9
9

98 S10 Starts then stalls.
Jumped in the truck this morning and started it up. The engine fired and then immidately stalled. Tried a second time and same thing, started then stalled. I can hear the fuel pump come on when I turn...
5
5

What to swap with a 350 transmission to get OD
I, d like to swap out a turbo 350 3 spd, for another with overdrive. It's in a 1982 C20 Suburban. 2 wheel drive. Chevy 350 4bbl, Is there a 350 trans with OD, for this year. Or will a turbo 400 do it....
3
3

Chevy Colorado owners in the Raleigh NC Area
I have a request for '05 & '06 Chevy Colorado owners in the Raleigh NC area. I have an '05 Crew Cab 4X4 3.5 L 5 cyl. automatic I am having a problem when backing up. There is a hesitation when I back...
2
2

R.A.P. option
Like the 99 blazer with the RAP problem I have a 03 blazer that the retained accessory power just quit working. the windows, radio, and wipers still work thou? what do I look for? Help me please, its...

2000 Silverado-Remove Bed or Drop Gas Tank
I have a 2000 Silverado with a surging gas gauge and after searching the other posts, I see it is a common problem. My question is: what would be easier to do to replace the sending unit in the gas...
4
4