'00 caravan intermitent speedo, temp & gear indicator

Hi all,

As the subject indicates, I have a 2000 Dodge Caravan. Intermitently, usually on warmer days (30C or above) once the vehicle is warmed up, The speedo and temp gauges will drop to 0 and the gear shift indicator (LCD display) will indicate that all gears are selected. The vehicle continues to operate, full range of gears and other function, except the odometer which stops counting. To boot the cruise control still works (or at least appears to as I keep my pace in traffic).

My dodge dealership has replaced tonnes of parts under the extended warranty, 2000 cdn well spent. But they are getting impatient with me I suspect they beleive I am now just being a crackpot.

Any thoughts?

KJ

Reply to
Anon man