SPEEDO GEAR

Hello I recently changed the gear ratio in my 84 silverado from 410 open to

342 -w- locker, is working perfect. I would like to know if any one can help me -w- info as to who to contact to find out the precise gear to install on speedo cable to make the reading on speedometer read correctly? Thank you Paul
Reply to
ph17314

The tranmission is a T/H 400, tires are 235x 85rx16e Thanks Paul

Reply to
ph17314

The transmission is a T/H 400, tires are 235x85rx16e

Thanks Paul

Reply to
ph17314