00' Chrysler T&C - Hole in Exhaust, OK to use it?

Hi All, My 00' has a hole in the muffler causing it to run a little louder than usual. Otherwise it's running fine but I've got to take an important trip tomorrow that's approx. 50 miles away. Is it OK to drive the van w/this problem w/the exhaust? The hole may be in the pipe now that I think of it, does that matter? thx.

Reply to
Daniel G.

Good idea to keep the windows open if you do. It should be fine, but since you can't smell carbon monoxide better to be safe than sorry.

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.

Keeping in mind that exhaust pipes and mufflers to have small holes in them to let the water out that is created by the catylitic convertor.

Glenn Beasley Chryler tech

-- Message posted using

information at

damnnickname