'03 Town and Country ABS and Floor mat question.

I've purchased '03 Town & Country LX about 2 weeks ago and found today that there's no third row floor mat in my car. Is it normal?

When I steep turn (Normal Speed) and hit the brake for the parking spot in dry weather condition, I feel the ABS brake engages with around 2-3 rumble sound. Is it also normal?

Thank you in advance!

Reply to
no spam

mic canic

You SHOULD have gotten clothed floor mats all around!! Its on the standard features side of the window sheet!! Ask the dealership.

If not, test drive another, and do a swap!!!

;)

Reply to
PT_Sean2