'04 Stratus Keyless Entry Install

Just wondering if anyone has had experience installing the Mopar keyless entry? I am thinking of getting one from a dealer and installing it myself. Is it fairly straight forward, or am I better off letting a dealer install it?

TIA...

Dennis snipped-for-privacy@yahNOSPAMoo.com

Reply to
D. E. Smith

I suspected the wiring was already installed in my Mopar vehicle by default and all I needed to do was install the switches, controls, module, etc.

I was wrong.

Aftermarket is your best bet.

Reply to
Hank