Keyless entry for Corolla CE?

Anyone know if remote keyless entry is a practical after-market add-on for a Corolla CE?

I've been looking at a number of used Corolla's, mostly '05's. Most are CE's with power door locks. However, getting factory keyless entry means moving to an LE or Si. They are significantly less available and more expensive. I'm wondering if it might a better bet to get a CE and add the appropriate alarm system.

I know people done this trick to older Civic LX's. Newer LX's have remote entry standard and AFAIK, adding keyless entry to DX's is impractical.

Reply to
Eric Edwards