07 PT Crusier

Anyone have any idea why I'm feeling a slight vibration between 42 and 47 mph? Tires have been checked and rotated and the front end has been aligned. The dealer is going to have a drive train guy look at it sometime next week but just wanted to get some feed back from a few other ppl. Car only has 1100 miles on it and the dealership is being pretty good about it (so far). The feeling I'm getting is not coming thru the steering wheel but from under the car somewhere. Thanks in advance for any ideas on this matter.

Reply to
K. Paul