'07 OIN.3 steering feels off

After my little excursion with the pothole from h*ll which resulted in 2 new rims on the passenger side, my steering just doesn't feel right. The shop says that they have balanced and aligned everything, but there is a very slight feathering vibration in the steering wheel, especially when I turn my steering wheel left it becomes more prominent. The roads here suck and are all bumpy, but even on the most "smoothest" of roads the feathering vibration feeling is there.

I'm thinking that the wheel balance is just a hair off possibly?

Reply to
marx404

Or you might have some minor problem on one of the driver side wheels resulting from your excursion into pothole country.

Reply to
bo peep

supposedly they said that all 4 rims and alignment were checked. The pothole was only on the drivers side anyways, but who knows?

Reply to
marx404