Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Important Info.
Check out:

Changing Spark Plugs 300C
Anyone changed the spark plugs on an 05 Chrysler Hemi 300C? How much of a job is it. They say torquing correctly is essential. Gordy
5
5

2001 PT Cruiser - Horn, Radio display & Ciga Lighter Problem
Recently the horn,radio display and cigarette lighter has become erratic.Once the horn goes off, the radio display goes with it and then both come up and then goes off after a while to come up again...
2
2

94 Intrepid ES 3.5L - What's the most profitable way to get rid of it?
I didn't want to put any money into the Intrepid, so I bought another car. I was toying with the idea of removing the airbags and premium sound system and selling them on ebay and then junking the...
10
10

94 Dodge Caravan
I have had this van for some years now. I have always had problems with it eating through tires, yes I have had and alignment, It is hard to shift to reverse while on a hill, the transmission is very...
2
2

building super duper 2.2 turbo engine
I've got a 1986 2.2 Turbo 1 engine in a lebaron and I want to turn the boost way up and put out 400+ hp. Here is my plan: Get a 1989+ 2.5l non turbo throttle body injection common block to replace the...
6
6

93 Intrepid Headlight question reincarnated...
I've searched the archives, and googled the internet. I know all about upgrading to the newer lens assemblies, and the bigger wiring and adding a relay stuff. I read about how to change the bulbs out...
4
4

Needed: Owner of a Flex Fuel Vehicle for interview
I am an undergraduate student at the University of Michigan writing a short article about Ethanol as an alternative fuel source for American cars. As many of you know, Flex Fuel Vehicles (FFVs) can...

2000 Caravan SES light on
Hi, just pulled the code from this vehicle, 2000 Gr. Caravan 3.8L 4spd auto148Km, and it comes out as P0401(Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Insufficient Detected). Wondering if anyone knows of any...
4
4

Erratic temperature gauge on 1990 Spirit w/ 2.5
When I start out, the gauge will be consistent in the "normal range." When stopping for a red light, it will swing almost to the far-right of the normal range. After getting up to a normal speed, it...
26
26

05 Chrysler 300C A/C filter
Does anyone know where the A/C filter is located? It's one of the 30K scheduled maintenance items.
5
5

2000 Caravan only clicks.
I have a 2000 Caravan when we try to start it it only clicks, the batt is 6 mths old. it did this about 3-4 mths ago and I put in a new relay fuse it fixed it that time, I changed it this time but it...
8
8

300C center console light bulbs
Does anyone know how to change light bulbs on 300C center console. Air condition section is missing two. Any help is welcome. Thanks. Risto Nevala

300C Fuel recommendation
Greetings. Does the 300C Hemi (not SRT) require premium or mid grade gas? Thanks Ken
15
15

Stratus Headlight help
Hello, I replaced a headlight today, but when I was snapping the casing back onto the car, it did not quite line up. Now it is pretty much stuck and a little far over towards the center of the car. Is...