1985 Caravelle Seat Problem

I've recently inherited a low milage 1985 Plymouth Caravelle. Everything runs fine and the body is in excellent condition. The only problem I have is the front bench seat back seems to lean back to far. I can't find an adjustment lever for it and was wondering if it was possible to set the seat back more erect. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Clay

Reply to
Claton

Just so we know what we're talking about here: Is this a FWD K-car-based Caravelle, like a Chrysler E-class or Dodge 600, as sold in the US? Or is it a RWD M-car-based Caravelle, like a Dodge Diplomat or Plymouth Gran Fury, as sold in Canada?

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern