caravan/voyager front bench seat

I am looking for a way to have a front bench seat for my 1999 plymouth voyager. I was told these were available in the first couple of years of production. Does anyone know anything about this? Have any they would sell/trade for a couple of good buckets? Know if it would be possible to retrofit seats from something to fit in my voyager WITHOUT being dangerous? thanks.

Reply to
dhs