1986 Chrysler Fifth Avenue

This chrysler has 60K original miles and has been driving fine. I recently had the belts replaced and the car inspected in New York State. I was told everything was fine. The past couple of days the car will not accelerate over 30-35 mph. Does anyone have any ideas on what this could be? Thank you.

Reply to
mamamimo

Since everything was up until recently "fine", I'd first suspect a fuel problem (gas filter, line, fuel pump, etc. - when was the filter last replaced?) or possibly an ignition (spark plugs, wires, coil - when last tuned?).

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman