1988 Dodge Ram B350 Van 1 Ton, 318 For Sale

1988 Dodge Ram B350 Van 1 Ton, 318 Engine, Extra Extended Model, New White Paint, Tires, Brakes, hoses, Rear Doors (double Doors), Tuneup. Runs perfect. Everything works! No Rust, Excellent shape! Ready for work.

ONLY $1800 US Or Best Offer.

Email: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.hotmail.com (Remove the nospam. to email me)

Chris.

Reply to
Chris

Funny that you include the nospam in your posting address to stop yourself from getting spam but you have no problem sending your unwanted advertisments, aka SPAM, to us.

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.

Hummm....I thought that this is what the Chrysler forum was for; asking questions, letting folks know if you needed something or had something for sale, & just generally "Talking About" Chrysler corp. vehicles... (it IS the "Talk About Network").

Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Reply to
ThaDriver

I believe you are correct. Posting a unique/interesting/appealing Chrysler product (such as a decent van) is within the charter of this NG.

It is *not* the Talk About Network. It's USENET. You are accessing it through some kind of weird piggyback website. My suggestion: Learn to use slrn, trn, or rn.

Reply to
Jack Baruth