89 dodge B350 Van

Does anyone know whether the bumper configuration and design of the subject line van is the same as the same year full size pickup? Before I buy a used grille guard sight unseen for an Alaskan trip, I'd like to be comfortable that it will fit. Sounds like it will fit but the spread of the factory verticals that will have to be removed to bolt on the guard needs to be the same spread on both vehicles. Hence ,I'm seeking the knowledge of someone better acquainted with the two vehicles than I am.

Reply to
gang