1990 dodge spirit es turbo oil return hose leak

does anyone know where the hell the oil return hose is on a chrysler

2.5 turbo engine? mine leaks and needs 2 be replaced. please help!!!!!!!!!!!! thnx, matt littel
Reply to
mattman6646

Behind the engine, under the turbo, Normally a red hose unless it has been replaced. Most of the time the clamp comes loose. Just curious.... how do you know the hose is leaking if you have no idea where it is?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

the guy i bought it from (ebay), told me that was the problem so i bought a hose and here i am

Reply to
mattman6646

if your a chrysler tech, could you tell me about power locks? they go up but when u press the down button, they do nothing. its pissing me off

Reply to
mattman6646

That vehicle is 16 years old, I have no schematics on that. Start with checking for broken wires between the door and body, these wires will break over time from the constant opening and closing of the doors.

Glenn

Reply to
maxpower