1991 caravan no gauges or warning light operation. Fuse is good though.

hi, Yes my wife's minivan...turn the key and the "check gages" light comes on,then turns off. Since the light comes on, then off, I have no fuel or cooling gauge action nor any warning light operation. I have juice at "gages" fuse. I can pull out the fuse and re-install...when I do that, the check gages light comes on along with the rest of the warning lights, then they all go out. But I still have no fuel or cooling pointer movement. Everything else on the van works. Any insight? Please let me know. Paul snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Paul Cutter

Listen whether a relay is clicking when the light goes out. It might be the ground connection of this relay which causes the problem.

Reply to
c. tjallema