1991 Chrysler Imperial

I've got a 1991 chysler imperial, it will run for a sec then shuts down, I have replaced the fuel rail, resealed the injectors, replaced the TPS, The fuel pump relays, auto shut down relay,fuel pressure reg. is new, fuel pump is working and replaced the coil D.I.S pack. still can't get it to run, unless I pump the throttle then it will stay running, but its spits and sputters, and backfires.

Reply to
BoilButt

What is the fuel pressure and volume?

MAP voltage KOEO?

Why shotgun all those parts but not a fuel _filter_?

Plugs and wires are how old? Did you check them for carbon tracking?

Any trouble codes stored?

Does it have an EGR valve, is it stuck open?

Have you checked to see if the 5 volt sensor supply voltage isn't shorted to ground?

Is the flywheel broken putting the camshaft position sensor out of synch with the crankshaft position sensor?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Reply to
philthy

Not if he can keep it running by pumping the gas pedal.

Reply to
aarcuda69062