'95 GCL clock

First. i don't have an owner's manual....that said, here goes...

'95 JGCL with the cd/equalizer radio package. I was able to figure out how to set the station presets, but I can't figure out how to set the clock in the radio. Pushing, (or push/hold) the time button will not aloow me to set the clock.

Any help? It would be appreciated!

thanks, T

Reply to
TM

TM proclaimed:

Are there two of those recessed, poke with a pen, buttons just to the right of the radio? Just push and hold the hour and/or minute button.

Reply to
Lon

I'll give a look and see if they are there.

Thanks for the input! T.

Reply to
TM