1993 Sundance fuel pump fuse

My brother is going to replace my fuel pump in my 2.2 1993 Plymouth Sundance. The "haines"? book swears there is a fuse. I have strained my eyes trying to read the fuse box but find no fuse listed for fuel pump or anything that might make sense. The fuel pump makes no noise whatsoever when turning on the engine, but I am hoping against hope that it is ONLY the fuse. The diagrams in the book aren't that great and Google newsgroup usually come through with the answers so..... Any one have any ideas as to where this elusive fuse is? Or, website to find wiring diagrams and such? Thanks! Weathermoon

Reply to
Weathermoon