Fuse for fuel pump - '98 Maxima

I want to change my fuel filter myself but cannot locate the fuel pump fuse. Can anyone point the way? Thank you.

Reply to
mje

It's in the fuse panel in the car (located near your left knee, under the steering column).. the label on the back of the fuse box cover should point you to it...

Just an FYI - getting the hoses of the fuel filter is much more cumbersome than you may expect. Don't pull on the hoses, push them off with a flat-head screwdriver. Also use some PB Blaster or the like to help break the seal between the filter and the hoses.

Cheers, Nirav

Reply to
njmodi

Good points by Nirav. Also, do you have ABS? If so, the ABS lines get in the way and make this relatively easy job *MUCH* more difficult.

CD

Reply to
Codifus

Amen to that.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman

What is the milage of your Maxima is this the first filter change?

Reply to
RoadofResistance