1997 Chrysler Intrepid

I am thinking about buying a 1997 Chrysler Intrepid. I did a test drive and everything seems to be ok. However, it does have 262000km on it... Can anyone tell me what are some of the common problems with intrepid? When does it usually break down? Any opinion would be great. Thx in advance.

Reply to
BW

Anything can break in a car with that much mileage. It needs to be checked out by a smart mechanic. The engine could be worn out, for one thing.

Reply to
Art

What are they asking for it?

Ted