1999 Cirrus LXI rough Idling, the dealer cannot fix it!

1999 Cirrus LXI 2.5 6cyl rough Idling, 184,000 km , the dealer cannot fix it!

The car is in the dealer shop for over a week as I write this, the problem was some what intermittent, now it has become consistent.

I had some prior work done days before this rough idle cam up, They connected the scanner while I was there, when it was idling rough, the scanner indicated nothing.

The initial work was to replace 2 leaking frost plugs, purge fuel system. plugs wires, brakes, flush cooling system.

No service light or error codes are indicated, The car runs great on th highway, drving, but if you stop for 10 seconds or so, the rough idling begins.

They have tried apparently, EGR, Fuel filter (my request), Cataylic converter (removed it ), disconnected A/C compressor, recheck hoses, recheck their previous work

Help?

Russ

Reply to
Expo