1999 T&C lights went crazy...

Don't remember since when did we start seeing this problem...

But it is always after some kind of replacing battery or longer time dealer service with power disconnected.

The lights/turn signals falshing fast like crazy when

  1. After the vehicle was in deaer for about three weeks for a body work.
  2. Recently, it gets carzy when the car is cold. In DC area, we are under freezing point for quite a while in the morning (around 20F). The van will flash for a while before it gets warm (my guessing) because it disappeared after maybe 10 minutes of driving.

Is electronics device operating at a temperature it does not feel comfortable? How can I solve this problem/Is there any solution to it?

Thanks for any input.

Harry

Reply to
Harry