1999, Voyager, No fuel pressure

Had a sunnen loss of power, determined that I have no pressure in the injector fuel rail, at the pressure test port. Checks pump fuses,OK, bypassed pump relay, still no gas, checked current to the pump, across the open relay base contacts, about 1 amp, way too low. Are there any other interlocks that are involved in the fuel pump circuit?

AQny source for a reasonable priced pump, was quoted $220 at Checkers Auto today.

Reply to
Wanliker

RockAuto.com is a great place to get parts. Saved $50 on my fuel pump, including shipping.

Reply to
D Anthony