2000 Concorde LXi Tranmission

Wow! I didn't know we were being graded on our posts,and to think I thought I was seeing "pearls" of knowledge.I guess I better find a group that doesn't have such a strict instructor.I quite too!

Reply to
TNKEV

The Chilton Labor Manual is not the same as the Harry Homeowner screw-it-yerself guides from the same publisher.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

:-) (smile) I didn't know I was bein' graded either. I was just tryin' ta' find out a few things about my transmission then found myself in an English class.Oh well. Ya' lives yer life an' hope fer the best.

Reply to
John Gregory

Hmmm - "...Your no English teacher...". A grammatical error, or more master-baiting?

Bill Putney