2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee air bag lights keep coming on

We have a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee and we hit something in the road that bent the crossmember under the jeep that connects to the transmission. We hit something where some road work was being done, it
seemed to be like a big rock or something like that. That was the only damage done that we could see.
After that the air bag light comes on and then goes off. There really in not a pattern to the light coming on and off. Is there an air bag sensor anywhere near this crossmember. We did have the crossmember replaced and the sub frame checked and everything thing looked ok. Just need to know if there is an air bag sensor in the area that could have been damaged or any other ideas on what this problem is.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Ken
I 'think' there is one inside the front bumper.
Mike 86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Jan/06 http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id !15147590 (More Off Road album links at bottom of the view page)
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I would suspect a loose wire as the first most likely culprit.
that needs to be taken in and tested for fault codes