2000's Caravan's new tech !! @#$%^

Hi Ron,

i have a 2003 Caravan (White) pfff lol, I wanted to move it and it started 2 or 3 times buy shutting down after 2-3 scs of start... i added fuel thinking i lacked it. I tried again with NO starter coming on, saw a "P (numbers)" *can't recall* , i unpluged the batt. to see if it would make a change but now since i know "P (numbers)" was error code, i get a "P 1684" which is "A {Dumbass} disconnected the batt"... i get no starter coming on still, Fuel pump is audible, {----} still fuming. How can i get or can i get previous error codes ? I hear a "click" sound coming from engine fuse compartment, and still no starting. How much does the blue book 2003 Caravan say ? lo

Ron man, yur da Boss

Thanks Jam "med"

Reply to
CreativeML

you need to read what you just posted and see if it makes sense to you!!!

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname

Makes little sense to me, either.