2000 T&C Van / How to remove front cup holder assembly

Hi; I need to remove the front cup holder assembly from the van. It's the one in the center console just below the heat/ac control panel. The power outlet (cigar lighter) broke and most of the parts fell in behind the face. Now to replace the lighter I need access to the back and the best way seems to be to remove the cup holder.
Any suggestions / tricks. I don't see any obvious release mechanisms.
Regards ... SID from Atlanta
Reply to
SID