2000 Voyager Infinity 6x9 Rear Speaker

Purchased E-Bay replacement Infinity Speaker for rear of vehicle but it only has a 4 wire connector and my original has a 6 wire connector.
Need help with pinout connections so I can splice in. Don't care what it looks like; just want it to work properly. I do know if you pull the plug that it also kills the smaller mini speaker right at the tail gate also; that might account for the extra 2 wires somehow.
Didn't want to go with the dealer cost of $191 single speaker price.