2001 2.7 Intrepid...a deal?

And that affects me how? Nada.

I contributed to the fact that you are a self-righteous ass and your deflection attempt failed.

That must have hurt.

Reply to
Charlie Deludo

Oh yeah - I'm just reeling from that one. We're not in high school you know. I assumed you were one of DB's multiple personalities. No attempt at anything, Bubba. You assume too much.

Bill Putney

Yeah - like I'm going to read headers for every post. I just assumed it was one of your multiple personalities. Really weird that you two tag along with each other to be troll buddies. That's why I assumed it was you posting as two people. But weird fits too.

Bill Putney

Bob was telling about a deal, you don't like Bob so you feel you have to jump in with your self-righteous bullshit about his offer and his neighbor. I post how you wouldn't offer to pay more for something and instead of owning up to that fact, you start in with the troll/multiple personality/I'm Bob bullshit. Why is that? You are contributing nothing but your contempt for another poster. You're the pot calling the kettle black.

Reply to
Charlie Deludo

Not self-righteous - it was spot-on.

Yeah - you show up about the same time as DB, with no other activity than trolling against the same guy Nudo and contribute absolutley nothing to help anyone. Like I say - the two of you are plain weird.

Nope. I contribute towards what this ng is for. How about you? Give me one example of a post you have made that wasn't you with your head up DB's butt railing on Nudo. The three of you act like this is your personal blog or something with your presence serving no purpose for anyone but yourselves and your personal vendetta's against someone or other. Even the name you post under shows you have but one purpose here along with DB and frankly was why I assumed the two of you were one person. That would have been a more credible explanation, and a lot less weird.

Bill Putney

Sure it was and you always offer more for something if it's not priced at full value. BULLSHIT.

I didn't "show up", I was brought up by your buddy Nudo, even though I had never posted in here.

Now go f*ck yourself.

Reply to
Charlie Deludo

Putney needs to learn that "assume" makes an ASS out of U and ME.

Reply to
DeserTBoB

How clever. That's one of those sayings that sounds cool (more high school mentallity) but isn't true and shows that the person using it has little intelligence. We all make thousands of assumptions to get thru every day because time is too short to prove everything: policeman walking towards you isn't going to pull out his gun and shoot you, you assume that the laws of physics haven't changed when you push the brake pedal at the last possible moment to bring you to a casual stop at the stop sign, you assume that there's not a cliff over the next crest in the road you've never been down before so you continue driving over it at 55 mph, you assume there aren't snakes in the toilet before you sit down, etc., etc., etc. The person who makes *no* assumptions is an idiot and will never get anywhere or accomplish anything.

Bill Putney